GLA: 130,000 Square Feet
Outlets at the Border is the newest shopping center to join San Diego’s largest outlet district. Located along the world’s busiest land border crossing, this beautiful open-air environment offers retailers the opportunity to join an established collection of over 200 branded outlet and value good stores. Its premium location, contemporary design, digital signage, and modern amenities make Outlets at the Border a beacon to the area’s built-in traffic as well as to San Diego’s regional and tourist consumers who travel up to 50 miles to cash in on the outlet experience.
Explore your opportunity to capitalize on the unlimited potential of this thriving retail area at Outlets at the Border.
Key OAB Brands Include: San Diego’s largest H&M and San Diego’s only Armani Exchange and Express Factory Outlet; plus A’GACI, Asics, Foot Locker, Justice, O’Neill, Sunglass Hut, Volcom, and more.
Outlet District Retailers Include: Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Coach, Disney, Kate Spade, J.Crew, LOFT, Michael Kors, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Steve Madden, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour and over 100 more.
Long Term Leasing
Outlets at the Border currently has long term leasing opportunities for shops and restaurants.
Our in-line specialty stores and cart program provide the same level of customer traffic as our permanent stores with minimum investment. Learn more about this exciting retail opportunity!
Facts and Figures
- Located at the busiest land border crossing in the world
- 70 million annual crossings (car and pedestrian)
- Convenient access directly off the I-5 and I-805 Freeways
- By August 2017, 25,000 pedestrians will cross the border daily just steps from the center’s entrance
- Realignment of I-5, which started in late 2016, will turn Outlets at the Border into a freeway-visible shopping center
- 2.6 million people live within 15 miles of Outlets at the Border (Including Mexico)
- 81 K average annual household income within a 30-mile radius
- 70+ conventions in San Diego per year
- $500 Million in annual retail sales within the region
- 10X annual visits by shoppers who frequent Outlet at the Border